Thursday, October 28, 2010

Is Screaming The Answer

I just want to scream after everything that has happened today..........i feel like your pissed at me and there is nothing i can do to make you not mad at me.  I wanted to tell you when we were on the phone that i was going to spend every last penny i had on you to get you out her tomorrow but you had to go and you needed to think....I understand that completly. Either way i still need to find a lawyer to settle all this crap that is going on.....i just wish you were here to help me. thats why i wanted to pay for the ticket......to show how much i love you.

1 comment:

  1. babe... i am sorry. please forgive me.... i would love to go out there today.... trust me i would but i cant i have to work this weekend.... i love you.. please forgive me...

    ReplyDelete