Wednesday, November 10, 2010

7 O'Clock

Its like 7:00pm here and boy am i bored and don't feel good I just got home. I know you want time which is why i am giving you space and just writing here....I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I WISH I COULD DO SOMETHING FOR YOU. i have been at work all day and i was so bored and sick i just dont feel good im considering going down there tonight just to see you so i can be comforted by you. Im sorry if Cori is bugging you today i havent really been with her cause i was so busy. Also i saw this today and thought of us.......i think its true


I LOVE YOU BUTTERFLY


I wish i could talk to you to give you a song, i have the perfect one when your ready ill be here. Ill wait as long as it takes for you


I miss you 


Luke

2 comments:

  1. hey... look i love you. i do. and cori has not been bothering me. i love her too. your welcomed here whenever you want to. just let me know ahead of time. I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to find a time to talk babygirl its really important and we cant keep doing this......please you say you love cori and i, then let me in and let me talk to you

    ReplyDelete